Thursday, September 29, 2011

I want to plan something and need help.............

I want to plan an event........................... a country marketplace at my property.  Can anyone out there help me organize some information or give me advice?  I have 2.5 acres, cute outbuildings, could set up a cool event I think.  I have a driveway on both sides, so I think parking would be fine, I could put the horse in the front yard, chickens could stay in their coops all day, I think I can do this!  Anyone out there have any good advice or experience you can lend? 

Those guys at Barn House do it every year and they make it look so awesomely fun, if that is a word.  I know I have attended a few in the past with my candles and prim stuff, want to do this myself.  I would get the kids involved serving food, so we could gain that market ourselves.  Tell me, tell me, would ya? 

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are a busy girl! Been reading a little of your blog - : -) I used to have a winter market at my house - you just have to jump in with both feet - find some crafters that would be willing to set up a table...maybe even offer them a free space for the first year - and advertise advertise advertise....

    ReplyDelete