Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I won! I finally won something!



Today I woke up to find an email update from one of my favorite blogs........Tales from the Coop Keeper, she had a giveway for some of her homegrown honey, guess what?  I won!!!  Yeah, Jayme will be mailing me a little pint of her homegrown gold.  I feel so blessed!  I am also picking up my new flock of Java's today. Another dear blogger friend has found out her son has cancer, so sad, but she needs to get rid of the chickens and I jumped on it!  Java's are such wonderful chickens.  Their feather coloring is just amazing.  They come in black, white or mottled, I will have some of each color now!  Next spring I will be selling chicks, hatching eggs and plenty of yummy eating eggs.  Today is a good day.  I thank the Lord for all my blessings, no matter how small!  Life is amazing, it is what you make of it.  On this journey of life, I find such peace in the simple things.  I think that is what God has been showing me, I am paying attention Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment