Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So much goin' on..........

With grandma's cancer and me getting so much done in our financial goal planning, I have not posted since August 18th, wow, so sorry.  Sometimes I just get so caught up in the living that I forget to breathe and release.  So what have I gotten done lately you ask?  Well, just take a look at this list;
1.  IRS settlement
2. Child support paid off
3.  House plans picked out
4. 529 college savings plan set up for little man
5.  401k set up for Gary
6.  LLC and tax ID set up
7.  Went through magazines that I have been saving forever, and cut out and pasted in dream journal
8.  Got my couponing going again
9.  Got another car finally, paid cash, nothing special, but gets me from point A to B
10.  Got my NC drivers license, after a full year, geeezzzzzzzzzzzz
11.  Making plans to start refinishing some furniture pieces
12. Registered for college starting in Spring 2012, YEPPERS, gonna finally finish!!!
13. Going to take an excel class, maybe a furniture painting class as well, but that one is a biggie, $995

Still to do;
1.  Clean out barn to set up workshop
2.  Clean out second barn for heritage Java flock coming in from a dear friend who just found out her son has leukemia, doing lots of praying for him!
3.  Set up a cute coop for the girls and their guy, think they will love it!  Debbie spoiled them, I will carry it on!
4.  Gonna start getting serious about setting up shop! 
5.  Setting up a website

So, as you see, I have been a busy girl, our financial outlook looks amazing, we have ZERO debt, and I mean ZERO!  Only our monthly living bills, electric, rent, cable, internet, food, insurance, gasoline, etc.  Things are going our way, and we know who to be thankful to, thank you Lord for all your blessings.  Our children are healthy, and hopefully soon I will have some good news about Lauren, (secret until then), hee hee..........talk again soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment