Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Geese, my beautiful white Sebastopol


"Kanoah"
My gander.
Is he not magnificent.  I have loved this breed as long as I can remember, these geese are so sweet, they do not have a mean bone in their body.  When I tell people I have geese, they say "oh, they are so mean", well no, they are not.  Not all breeds of geese are aggressive and mean.  I raised mine from goslings, they follow me wherever I go.  They follow the hubby too!  They protect the flock of chickens, they do a great job! 
Coming this spring I hope to have up to 50 eggs, I will incubate some to sell goslings and sell hatching eggs most of the time.  Contact me as soon as possible to get your name on the waiting list.  This is a sought after breed.  First come, first served. 
Hatching eggs will be $35.00 each
Goslings $50.00 each unsexed

No comments:

Post a Comment